Are you already playing Roller Derby? Or you may be thinking of starting this exciting and growing sport – played mainly by female athletes but increasingly by male athletes here in the UK.
This extremely physical sport demands that your body is flexible and in good condition if you are to be an effective team member.
If you are a Roller Derby Athlete – whether you are just starting out or have been playing for some time – you may want to consider using Emmett Technique for the following:
- Pre competition adjustments
- Balancing the work of core & abdominal muscles
- General stability and balance
- Breathing problems
- Restricted / Tight Hamstring, quad and calf muscles
- Painful / restricted ankles and feet
- Improving flexibility
- Injury prevention
- Recovery after injury
- Post competition recovery