Every Body’s Better has therapies that are gentle enough for new-born babies and frail elderly clients; yet the therapies are also appropriate for the toughest rugby player or the heavy manual worker.
At Every Body’s Better, Judith is unable to give a diagnosis for particular problems; instead the symptoms are discussed and muscle relaxation techniques are used as needed by each individual.
The therapies on offer are not intended to replace appropriate medical intervention and all clients are recommended to see their GP prior to receiving any complementary therapy. Judith is happy to discuss the therapies she offers with any medical practitioner with the consent of the client.
Since qualifying in Bowen Technique and Emmett Technique, Judith has treated clients with problems including:
- Problems with core balance and foot balance
- Sports related injuries [more information]
- Low Back pain
- Upper back pain
- Neck pain & stiffness
- Jaw pain & stiffness
- Problems with coordination of eye muscles
- Shoulder problems
- Elbow & Wrist problems
- Hip problems
- Thigh problems including tight hamstring & quadriceps muscles
- Knee pain & swelling
- Ankle and foot problems
- Respiratory problems
- Digestive problems
- Lymphatic drainage
- Pain experienced during pregnancy and after birth [more information]
- Feeding discomfort in babies [more information]
- Pain & stiffness resulting from long-term disability
- Fatigue problems
- Stress related symptoms
- Palliative Care & Cancer Recovery Support
- Women’s Health issues
- Pre and post operative muscle balancing
Judith’s youngest client has been 6 weeks old [with feeding problems] and the eldest has been an elderly lady of 95 years of age who came regularly for maintenance to ease the pain in her shoulders as well as to help improve circulation and mobility.
If you have questions regarding your specific problems then please
contact us by phone, e-mail or by booking a short consultation appointment.